The energy turnaround demands more flexibility from conventional power plants. Power plant operators, in particular maintenance departments, are faced with new challenges. Frequent load changes and longer downtimes require reliable lubrication of equipment and machine elements.
Area: Transport Loading Application: Portal scraper, belt conveyor Ship unloader, crane Area: Crushing Dust removal Transport Application: Impact hammer, coal mill Fans, electric motors Conveyor systems Area: Dust extracting Application: Fans, electric motors
- Longer shutdowns
- requent load changes
- High maintenance costs
- Insufficient staff
- Spread out equipment with many different lubrication points
- Increased risk of workplace accidents at hard-to-reach lubrication points and due to high temperatures
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Continuous re-lubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points even during longer shutdowns.
- Reliable lubrication for frequent load changes
- Scheduled exchanges of lubrication systems while machines are running reduces staff and material costs and increases economic efficiency.
- Quick and easy installation and exchange of lubrication systems outside of dangerous areas increases workplace safety.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication point
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication pointss