The aggregates industry is very demanding for both workers and machines. Spread-out equipment, insufficient staff, rough operating conditions and cost pressure continuously challenge quarry operators and employees. Automatic lubrication with perma lubrication systems can tremendously increase equipment safety and availability.
Area: Crushing Transport Application: Jaw, cone & roll crushers Conveyor systems Area: Screening Sorting and cleaning Dust removal Transport Application: Grit and sand screens Conveyor systems Dedusting equipment, fans Conveyors Area: Packing Filling Application: Conveyors Silo discharge
- Hard-to-reach and dangerous lubrication points
- Extreme operating conditions (sludge, dust, dirt, temperature changes and vibrations)
- High personnel costs from spread out and complex equipment
Advantages of automatic lubrication
- Scheduled exchanges on running equipment reduce personnel- and material costs and increase economic efficiency.
- Continuous relubrication at short intervals reduces wear and seals lubrication points against contamination.
- Remote installations of lubrication systems reduce the time that workers have to spend in dangerous areas.
Direct mounting on lubrication point:
e.g. perma FLEX
- Easy, quick mounting
- For lube-points with little vibration / shocks
- For easy-to-access and safe lubrication points
Remote mounting to lubrication point:
e.g. perma STAR VARIO
- For lube-points with strong vibration / shocks (isolation of lubrication system)
- When workers’ safety is at risk: Mounting in safe areas
- For hard-to-access lubrication points